Right from the office copier, eCopy ShareScan can…
- Capture information from paper with the World’s Most Accurate OCR Engine & convert to data
- Process documents with near perfect precision to boost productivity
- Connect directly to business applications for more efficiency
- Automate paper-intensive document workflows, accelerating business processes
- Click here to view a demonstration video
Accurately analyze and acquire text and document structure
Precisely replicate & transform static scanned images into actionable data
Merge content with information workflows to streamline your business
Execute structured document workflows automatically
- Powered by eCopy ShareScan Suite software, eCopy ScanStation engages your staff through a secure kiosk for network document scanning applications.
- Uniquely engineered to support document security, enhanced accessibility, and faster index-data entry.
- eCopy ScanStation provides connectivity to copiers, MFPs, and scanners that don’t support embedded scanning and OCR solutions.
eCopy PDF Pro Office
- eCopy PDF Pro Office, the latest enterprise – ready PDF solution from Nuance, is the smarter PDF desktop software companion to MFPs.
- It’s a powerful, easy-to-use PDF solution that lets you create, convert, and collaborate like never before for dramatic productivity gains and cost savings.
- What’s more, eCopy PDF Pro Office is available at approx. one-third the price of products with comparable capabilities, so you get exceptional value without compromise.
Seamless integration among eCopy, our document management system, and our MFPs was a key requirement in procuring this solution.
On top of that, the intuitive user interface offered by eCopy meant our users needed very little training to use it.”Alvin Aw, IT Manager
Rodyk & Davidson LLP.
The combination of eCopy Desktop and the Interwoven Connector for eCopy ShareScan has resulted in an incredible productivity improvement for the firm.
Our investment in eCopy has more than paid for itself, and we are always finding new ways to leverage that investment.David Sheetz, Director of Technology
Townsend & Crew LLP
Without eCopy, Aero Union could not function as it does today, and we are constantly finding even more ways to leverage the solution for improved efficiencies.Mark Hernandez, Director of Finance, IT & HR Aero Union Corporation